Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

October 09, 2015 5:14 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Avigo Capital Partners

Company Overview

Avigo Capital Partners is a private equity firm specializing in growth capital, middle market, buyouts, and acquisition financing. The firm seeks equity investments in growth stage companies. It seeks to invest in small and medium enterprises. The firm prefers to invest in industrial, industrial manufacturing, industrial services, engineering, infrastructure, education, media, healthcare, and rural businesses. It seeks to invest in emerging sectors in emerging markets mainly India. The firm typically invests between $2 million and $20 million including follow-on investments in companies with annual revenues above $15 million. Avigo Capital Partners was formed in September 2003 and is based i...


DLF Place (Office Tower)

A-4, District Center


New Delhi,  110017


Founded in 2003


91 11 4368 3300


91 11 4368 3335

Key Executives for Avigo Capital Partners

Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Partner, and Managing Director
Age: 51
Founder, Managing Director, and Partner
Age: 62
Vice President of Legal and Finance
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Avigo Capital Partners Key Developments

Matrix And Avigo Mulls To Sell Stake In Maharana Via IPO

Matrix Partners and Avigo Capital Partners is planning to sell a part of their stake in Maharana Infrastructure and Professional Services Pvt. Ltd. through a INR 3 billion via Initial public offering (IPO) proposed in 2014.

Blackberrys Reportedly Joins Race To Buy Out Spykar

Blackberrys has joined the race to acquire Spykar Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd. According to sources in the know, discussions with Avigo Capital Partners, that holds a 60% stake in Spykar, are in advanced stages. Prasad Pabrekar, founder of Spykar holds the remaining 40% in Spykar. For the past few years, Avigo has been in talks with many strategic players, including private equity investors, to sell its stake in Spykar. According to sources, it has held discussions with Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited (BSE:536507), Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt Ltd., India Value Fund Advisors Private Ltd, Everstone Capital Management and Spencer's Retail Ltd.

Future Group Reportedly Close To Acquiring Spykar For INR 3 Billion

Kishore Biyani's Future Group is close to acquiring Spykar Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd., sources close to the group said on January 3, 2014. The deal is likely to be worth around INR 3 billion, investment bankers said. At present, Avigo Capital Partners and Metmin Investments Holdings Ltd. hold about 60% stake in Spykar. Investors have been looking to sell out for more than a year now and have held talks with several firms including Future Group. The two sides have been in talks for some time, and "a deal should be signed in next few months," sources said. A Future Group spokesperson said the firm won't comment on "market speculation". While Avigo Capital couldn't be reached for comment, Sanjay Vakharia, Marketing Director at Spykar, said investors were in talks with a few companies, but wouldn't specify a name. "Talks have been ongoing between investors and at least two more companies. But I wouldn't be able to confirm if a deal is close," he said.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Avigo Capital Partners, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at