Air Freight and Logistics
Company Overview of Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd.
Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd. provides logistics and fulfillment services to businesses in the Asia Pacific region and internationally. It offers warehousing and fulfilment services that include inventory management, order processing, pick and pack, and after sales support services for retailers and eMerchants; parcels shipping services; integrated mailroom solutions that include mail processing and mail distribution services; and mailing services, such as cross border and domestic mail services. The company also provides PO box, mail fulfillment/letter shopping, data management and printing, print and mail, business reply paid, laser printing, and call center services. It serves...
10 Eunos Road 8
#02-31 Singapore Post Centre
Founded in 2001
Key Executives for Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd.
Managing Director of Pacific & Philippines
Managing Director of North Asia & Thailand
Head of Sales for Hong Kong
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.
Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd. Key Developments
Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd. Announces Incorporation of Wholly-Owned Subsidiary as Quantium Express Solutions (India) Private Limited
Aug 6 15
On August 5, 2015, Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd. has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary in India as Quantium Express Solutions (India) Private Limited (QESI). The issued and paid-up capital of QESI is INR 1,000,000 based on the exchange rate of INR 45.98 to SGD 1.00 divided into 100,000 ordinary shares of INR 10.00 each. The principal activity of QESI is that of providing courier and cargo services, inbound and outbound parcel forwarding and warehousing.
Singapore Post Limited, Alibaba Group Holding Limited and Quantium Solutions International Pte Ltd. Announce to Expand E-Commerce Logistics Cooperation
Jul 8 15
Singapore Post Limited and Alibaba Group Holding Limited announced a series of new initiatives for collaboration and growth following the signing of a joint venture agreement. The three initiatives signal the deepening of a business relationship that started last year and a commitment from both parties to increase e-commerce logistics collaboration in the future to build a leading e-commerce logistics platform to service the rapidly growing e-commerce businesses across Asia Pacific and beyond. Initiative One:Alibaba will invest up to approximately SGD 92 million in QSI for a 34% stake in Quantium Solutions International (QSI), SingPost will hold the remaining 66% of the equity of QSI. QSI is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of SingPost providing leading end-to-end e-commerce logistics and fulfilment services across the Asia Pacific region. Its network spans more than 10 countries and the company offers customers e-commerce logistics solutions and warehousing across Asia Pacific. QSI will reorganize its business and become the joint venture vehicle of SingPost and Alibaba Group. This will allow QSI to ramp up its development of e-commerce logistics infrastructure and services. In addition, QSI will also become a platform for both parties to strengthen their collaboration and realize synergies across their businesses. QSI will encompass e-commerce warehousing, last mile delivery and other end-to-end e-commerce solutions. Initiative Two: Alibaba Group will purchase 107,553,907 new ordinary shares amounting to 5% of the existing share capital of SingPost for SGD 187.1 million. Upon completion, Alibaba’s deemed interest on a fully diluted basis in SingPost will rise from 10.23% to 14.51%. Alibaba Group’s acquisition of additional equity in SingPost is subject to Info-Communications Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) and SingPost’s shareholder approvals. Alibaba Group acquired its initial stake in SingPost in 2014. Initiative Three: SingPost and Alibaba have also entered into a joint strategic business development framework to further improve efficiency and integration of e-commerce logistics solutions. SingPost and Alibaba will share their respective knowledge and leverage each other’s strengths to scale across the e-commerce logistics value chain. A joint Steering Committee will be created and drawn from their respective executives.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions
The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking
Most Searched Private Companies
Sponsored Financial Commentaries