Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

May 24, 2015 10:22 AM ET

Real Estate Management and Development

Company Overview of AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A.

Company Overview

AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. provides real estate development services in Brazil. It develops planned neighborhoods, urban centers, and residential communities. AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. was formerly known as Construtora Albuquerque, Takaoka S.A. and changed its name to AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. in 1995. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.

Avenida das Nações Unidas, 8501

9° Andar

Barueri, SP 06454-943


Founded in 1951


55 11 4197 1900


55 11 4195 4644

Key Executives for AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A.

Chief Executive Officer
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. Key Developments

AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. Reports Unaudited Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2014

AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A. reported unaudited earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. During this quarter, net revenues came at BRL 151 million, 7.2% below the net revenues of BRL 163 million reported in the same period last year. The main reason was the non cash impact of the SELIC change on the NPV of receivables. Net loss was BRL 9 million against net profit of BRL 36 million reported last year.

Alphaville Announces Sales Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013

Alphaville announced sales results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013. For the quarter, the company's sales were BRL 90,127 million compared to BRL 331,320 million for the same period in 2012. For the nine months, the company's sales were BRL 367,394 million compared to BRL 671,481 million for the same period in 2012.

Alphaville Segment Announces Earnings Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2013

Alphaville Segment announced earnings results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2013. The company's second quarter 2013 consolidated pre-sales totaled BRL 554 million, a 154% increase compared to the previous quarter and a 12% decrease versus the second quarter of 2012. Sales from launches represented 47% of the total, while sales from inventory comprised the remaining 53% posted in the 2Q13. Net income was BRL 26,556,000 against BRL 25,679,000 a year ago. Net revenues were BRL 266,504,000 against BRL 273,393,000 a year ago. Net operating income was BRL 233,730,000 against BRL 160,182,000 a year ago. Operating income was BRL 56,106,000 against BRL 37,871,000 a year ago. Income before taxes on income was BRL 48,613,000 against BRL 35,113,000 a year ago. For the six months period, the company reported net income of BRL 55,429,000 against BRL 47,305,000 a year ago. Net revenues were BRL 406,769,000 against BRL 567,239,000 a year ago. Net operating income was BRL 394,772,000 against BRL 277,762,000 a year ago. Operating income was BRL 102,740,000 against BRL 78,197,000 a year ago. Income before taxes on income was BRL 88,111,000 against BRL 65,864,000 a year ago.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Companhia Santa Cruz S.A. Americas
Heliomar S/A Americas
Galeria Empreendimentos Imobiliários S.A. Americas
Catuaí Construtora e Incorporadora Ltda. Americas
Copart 5 Participações S.A. Americas

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact AlphaVille Urbanismo S.A., please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at