Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers

February 08, 2016 10:58 PM ET

Food Products

Company Overview of AD Imlek

Company Overview

AD Imlek operates as a milk processor in the territories of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia. It offers cheese and butter products, such as cream cheese, semi-hard cheese, white cheese, processed cheese, butter, and cheese spreads; fermented products, including sour milk and creams, and yoghurts; milk products, such as fresh milk and UHT flavored milk; and organic products. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Belgrade, Serbia. AD Imlek operates as a subsidiary of Danube Foods Group B.V.

Industrijsko Naselje bb

Padinska Skela

Belgrade,  11213


Founded in 1953


381 11 3772 473


381 11 3714 515

Key Executives for AD Imlek

AD Imlek does not have any Key Executives recorded.

AD Imlek Key Developments

AD IMLEK BEOGRAD - PADINSKA SKELA Announces Earnings Results for the Full Year of 2014

AD IMLEK BEOGRAD - PADINSKA SKELA announced earnings results for the full year of 2014. For the period, the company reported operating income of RSD 22,541,756,000 compared to RSD 21,372,476,000 a year ago. Operating gain was RSD 3,517,840,000 compared to RSD 3,335,537,000 a year ago. Net gain before tax was RSD 2,445,198,000 compared to RSD 2,590,905,000 a year ago. Net gain was RSD 2,208,638,000 compared to RSD 2,271,901,000 a year ago. Basic earnings per share were RSD 294 compared to RSD 289 a year ago. Net inflow from operating activities was RSD 3,083,744,000 compared to RSD 3,405,059,000 a year ago.

Danube Foods Reportedly Mulls Acquisition of Imlek and Bambi

Danube Foods Group B.V. is reportedly seeking acquisition of stake in AD Imlek (BELEX:IMLK)and Bambi a.d. (BELEX:BMBI). Danube Foods Group, which is being acquired by private equity firm Mid Europa Partners LLP, plans to launch buyout bids for Serbian dairy firm AD Imlek and confectionery maker Bambi a.d. in partnership with several other firms, possibly acting on behalf of Mid Europa, Belgrade stock exchange data showed. Adriatic Minorityco 001 said in two separate stock exchange filings late on February 3, 2015, that it intends to launch the two buyout bids together with Danube Foods, Adriatic BidCo B.V., and Diandra Corporation N.V. Danube Foods Group added it will submit a request to Serbia's securities commission to allow it to start the procedures in the next 15 days. Among the named bidders, only Danube Foods is an existing shareholder of Imlek, controlling a stake of 80.44%. Therefore, the bid will target buying out the remaining 19.56%. As far as Bambi is concerned, Adriatic Minorityco 001 is acting jointly with Imlek, Adriatic BidCo and Diandra Corporation. The only existing shareholder in Bambi is Imlek, with a stake of 66%. The bid will target the remaining 34%.

Imlek Reports Consolidated Earnings Results for the First Half of 2014

Imlek reported consolidated earnings results for the first half of 2014. For the period, the company's net profit rose to KWD 1.85 billion from KWD 1.81 billion a year earlier. Operating income increased to KWD 21.9 billion through June 2014 from KWD 18.8 billion a year earlier.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Velkom d.o.o. Europe
Industrija Mesa Coka d.o.o. Europe
Moji brendovi d.o.o. Europe
Cooperativa A.D (Beograd) Europe
DP «Žitomlin» sa p.o. Jagodina Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

October 29, 2015
Niska Mlekara a.d. Nis

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact AD Imlek, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at