Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers


February 12, 2016 2:12 PM ET

Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure

Company Overview of Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu

Company Overview

Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu operates as the national lottery company of Turkey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Ankara, Turkey.

Ziyabey Caddesi 22

Sokak No:1

Balgat

Ankara,  06520

Turkey

Founded in 1988

Phone:

90 312 286 93 09

Fax:

90 312 286 97 88

Key Executives for Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu

Chairman of the Board & General Director
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu Key Developments

Turkish Privatization Administration Mulls Privatization Of Milli Piyango

Turkey to complete privatization of national lottery company Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu by end-2015. Turkish privatization administration (OIB) gave time until mid-December to the second best bidder for national lottery company Milli Piyango and plans to complete the privatization process by the end of this year.It seems the government plans to fuel privatizations after the country completed the election cycle in 2014 and 2015.

Four Companies Qualified For Milli Piyango Auction

Four companies or groups have qualified in the preliminary tender for the right to operate Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu, Turkey's Privatization Board said. Hitay Investment Holdings and Net Holding Anonim Sirketi (IBSE:NTHOL) joint venture ane three other companies fulfilled the requirements before the deadline on May 27, 2014, the statement said. The board will sell a 10-year license for Milli Piyango and has the right to make changes until June 12 before placing their last offers on June 27, 2014.

Net Holding Preparing A Bid For Milli Piyango

Net Holding Anonim Sirketi (IBSE:NTHOL) is preparing a bid for Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu in partnership with Hitay Investment Holdings and Scientific Games Corporation (NasdaqGS:SGMS) as an operational services provider. Net Holding will have a 90% stake in the group and Hitay will hold the other 10%, while Scientific Games will be signed as a service provider before the bid is made. The auction for rights to operate the lottery will take place in June, 2014.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Grand Hyatt Istanbul Hotel Europe
Milta Turizm Isletmeleri A.S. Europe
Sela Cafe & Restaurant Europe
Radisson SAS Ortaköy Europe
Universal Travel Services Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Milli Piyango Idaresi Genel Mudurlugu, please visit www.millipiyango.gov.tr. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.