May 27, 2017 11:07 PM ET

Transportation Infrastructure

Company Overview of Total Terminals International, LLC

Company Overview

Total Terminals International, LLC operates marine terminals and stevedores in the United States. The company handles and manages vessels and cargos. It offers rail and trucking services. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Long Beach, California. Total Terminals International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. As of February 1, 2017, Total Terminals International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Terminal Investment Limited (Netherlands) B.V.

301 Hanjin Road

Long Beach, CA 90802

United States

Founded in 1991

Phone:

562-256-2649

Fax:

562-499-3579

Key Executives for Total Terminals International, LLC

Chief Executive Officer and President
Vice President of Operations at Long Beach
Vice President of Operations of Seattle
Chief Compliance Officer
Vice President of Sales and Markering
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

Total Terminals International, LLC Key Developments

Hanjin Shipping In Talks To Sell Long Beach Terminal To MSC

Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. (KOSE:A117930) is in talks to sell the 54% stake it owns in Total Terminals International, LLC (Long Beach Terminal), to MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. which owns the remaining 46% stake, Reuters reported citing a spokesman for the Seoul court overseeing Hanjin Shipping's receivership. Hanjin Shipping has appointed an advisor to help with the negotiations, the court spokesman said.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
1715 Fleet-Queens Jewels, LLC United States
31 WJG, Ltd. United States
Aberdeen Regional Airport United States
ABR Corporation United States
AccuFleet International, Inc. United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
December 20, 2016
--
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Total Terminals International, LLC, please visit www.totalterminals.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.