Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

December 01, 2015 4:03 PM ET

Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure

Company Overview of KidZania, S.A. de C.V.

Company Overview

KidZania, S.A. de C.V. owns and operates a chain of family entertainment centers and theme parks. It offers role playing activities. The company has strategic partnerships with Air Asia, American Airlines, Baskin Robbins, Cartoon Network, Cheetos, Chevrolet, Coca Cola, and Dell. KidZania, S.A. de C.V. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.

Juan Salvador Agraz 50

PH, Col. Lomas de Santa Fe


Mexico City, DF 05348


Founded in 1996

Key Executives for KidZania, S.A. de C.V.

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Experience Officer
Director for Human Resources
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

KidZania, S.A. de C.V. Key Developments

KidZania to Open Global Indoor Edutainment Theme Park in Delhi-NCR

KidZania will be opening its second India facility in Delhi in early 2016. Bollywood Actor Shah Rukh Khan owns a 26% stake in the company in his personal capacity. The remaining 74% of ImagiNation Edutainment India Pvt. Ltd. is owned by KidZ Inc. whose shareholders are Comcraft Group, Xander Group and Maxfield Management Ltd. The new project will have new establishments that include an underground archaeology facility, a stadium for children to play in, and an aircraft installed overhead, protuding at the entrance to bring out real life experiences for children.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
SC de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. Americas
Nuny's Yogurt Americas
Business Travel Consulting, S.A. De C.V. Americas
Staybridge Suites Guadalajara Expo Americas
Fiesta Inn Puebla Finsa Americas

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact KidZania, S.A. de C.V., please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at