February 01, 2015 7:47 PM ET

Food Products

Company Overview of Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V.

Company Overview

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. produces and sells milk, yoghurts, cheese, beverages, creams, juices, butter, margarine, and desserts primarily in Mexico. It also offers various products for kids. The company is based in Gómez Palacio, Mexico.

Calzada Lazaro Cardenas

No. 185, Marsh Industrial Park

Gómez Palacio, DG 35077


Key Executives for Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V.

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Developments

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Executive Changes

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. announced that CFO Antonio Zamora Galland will be leaving the company to pursue another professional opportunity starting January 1, 2015. Mr. Zamora has served as Grupo LALA's CFO since January 2010 and will remain at the company through the end of December. The company announced that Mr. Gabriel Fernandez Ares de Parga will be appointed as the new CFO of the company. Mr. Fernandez joins Grupo LALA after spending 10 years with Mars Inc., where he served as Vice President of Finance Mars Chocolate North America Region. During his tenure, he held a similar position in Continental Europe as well as other roles in Finance in Mexico and Latin America.

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. Presents at UBS Global Emerging Markets One-on-One Conference, Dec-02-2014

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. Presents at UBS Global Emerging Markets One-on-One Conference, Dec-02-2014 . Venue: The Westin New York Grand Central, 212 East 42nd Street at 3rd Avenue, New York, New York, United States.

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Unaudited Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 2014

Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V. announced unaudited earnings results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 2014. For the quarter, the company reported MXN 227.4 million year-on-year increase in net sales, closing at MXN 11,328.7 million. EBITDA increased by 0.6%, to MXN 1,365.8 million, as compared to MXN 1,358.3 million for the same period in 2013. For the nine months, the company invested MXN 2,018.6 million in CAPEX between January and September of 2014, 77.1% of which was earmarked for organic growth and the remaining 22.9% for maintenance CAPEX.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

December 17, 2014
Eskimo S.A.
March 24, 2014

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V., please visit www.lala.com.mx. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.