July 25, 2017 1:58 AM ET

Company Overview of B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd

Company Overview

20 Nachtigal Street

Ausspannplatz, Windhoek

P.O. Box 80363, Olympia

Windhoek,  9000


Founded in 1993

Key Executives for B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd

B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd does not have any Key Executives recorded.

B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd Key Developments

Forsys Metals Corp. Signs Earn-In Agreement with B2Gold Namibia

Forsys Metals Corp. announced an earn-in agreement (Earn-In) has been executed with B2Gold Namibia whereby B2Gold can earn up to a 100% interest in the Ondundu Gold Project in Namibia. The principal commercial terms of the Earn-In are: In the first 12 months B2Gold will, as project managers, have the right to acquire 25% of Ondundu for a committed spend of USD 900,000; If B2Gold exercise their first right, in the second 12 months they will spend a further USD 1,100,000 to acquire an additional 24% interest in Ondundu (49% in total); If B2Gold exercise their second right, they may spend a further USD 1,300,000 to acquire an additional 26% interest in Ondundu (75% in total) in the third 12 months; and B2Gold and Forsys may separately exercise a call or put option to transfer the balance of Ondundu for USD 8,500,000 after 24 months or 36 months respectively.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
AANTU Investments & Consulting (Pty) Ltd. Middle East/Africa
Accommodation Association of Namibia Middle East/Africa
Ackermans Baby Co Middle East/Africa
Ae Gams Investments Proprietary Limited Middle East/Africa
Afhold Ltd Middle East/Africa

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd, please visit --. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.