August 26, 2016 10:12 AM ET

Real Estate Management and Development

Company Overview of ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG

Company Overview

ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG develops, constructs, leases, and manages, as well as invests in shopping centers. The company’s services include project development, architecture and urban development, project management, retail leasing, office leasing, center management, facility management, refurbishment, financing, and investment. It also plans, constructs, and leases office high-rises and headquarters, as well as office and medical practices in shopping centers; and transport complexes, logistics centers, company headquarters, office complexes, hotels, industrial buildings, and other special-purpose properties (schools, concert halls, leisure centers, and castles and churches). T...

Heegbarg 30

Hamburg,  22391

Germany

Founded in 1965

Phone:

49 40 6 06 06 0

Fax:

49 40 6 06 06 230

Key Executives for ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG

Chairman of the Executive Board and Chief Executive Officer
Age: 49
Chief Financial Officer and Member of Management Board
Age: 45
Managing Director of Architecture & Construction and Member of Management Board
Age: 56
Member of Management Board and Managing Director of Center Management
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG Key Developments

Olympia Reportedly On The Block

Rockspring Property Investment Managers LLP and ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG intend to sell Olympia near Brno. Olympia is on sale for at least €350 million, Hospodarske noviny reports. A spokesperson of ECE refused to comment on the information and Olympia's Director, Jan Pazour, has not answered to CTK's question.

Aamal Company Expands Retail Centre Management Business in New Joint with ECE Projektmanagement

Aamal Company announced Joint Venture agreement with ECE Projektmanagement. Under the new Joint Venture agreement, Aamal and ECE have extended their partnership by creating a new company, Aamal ECE W.L.L., which will leverage the parent companies' combined expertise and capabilities to meet the growing demand for comprehensive property management of shopping centres both in Qatar and potentially across the wider MENA region. The new JV will offer property management together with related consultancy and letting services for the portfolio of shopping centres owned by Aamal and those owned outside the Group both in Qatar and the MENA region. Aamal will own 51% of the Joint Venture and ECE the remaining 49% holding. The new company will continue to manage City Center mall.

Atrium To Reportedly Acquire Stake In Arkady Shopping Centre

Atrium European Real Estate Limited (WBAG:ATRS) is buying three-quarters of shopping centre Arkady in Prague-Pankrac for more than €150 million from Unibail-Rodamco SE (ENXTAM:UL), reported daily E15. The report added that ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG will keep its 25% stake in the centre. None of the sides has commented on the planned transaction involving Arkady yet.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
1A Immobilien AG Europe
2. VITUS Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH Europe
7x7concept GbR Europe
A. K. Bauträger KG Europe
A. W. Kisker GmbH & Co. KG Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
June 7, 2016
Holiday Inn Hotel Development at HafenCity in Hamburg
Merger/Acquisition
January 26, 2016
Real Estate Development for 25hours Hotel in Düsseldorf
Merger/Acquisition
January 19, 2016
Malls Management Services A.E.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Bloomberg L.P. United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H & Co. KG, please visit www.ece.de. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.