Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers

February 12, 2016 2:38 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Gabelli Multimedia Partners, L.P.

Company Overview

Gabelli Multimedia Partners is a Hedge fund created by Mario Gabelli and Francine Sommer. It was launched by Gabelli Securities. They will look to invest 75% of the fund's assets in established, public multimedia companies and the remainder 25% of the assets will be invested as venture capital for start-up companies.

1 Corporate Center

Rye, NY 10580

United States





Key Executives for Gabelli Multimedia Partners, L.P.

Executive Vice President
Age: 60
Research Assistant
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Wellington Family Limited Partnership United States
Florida Financial Advisors, Inc. United States, Inc. United States
American Cemetery/Mortuary Consultants, Inc. United States
Telemus Investment Brokers, LLC United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Gabelli Multimedia Partners, L.P., please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at