Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

October 06, 2015 3:52 PM ET


Company Overview of Santander Consumer Finance, S.A.

Company Overview

Santander Consumer Finance, S.A., a consumer finance company, provides various financial products and services. It operates through the Automotive, Consumer Finance and Cards, Direct Finance, and Other Business segments. The company offers various financial products, including finance for buying new or used cars and motorbikes; durables finance; co-branded credit cards and private label cards; and insurance solutions comprising payment protection and car insurance. It also provides stock finance to car dealers to finance the acquisition of new and used cars in stock; industrial equipment leasing; deposits; personal loans; and debt consolidation services. The company offers its finance soluti...

Pinar building

1st floor

Avda de Cantabria s/n

Boadilla del Monte

Madrid,  28660


Founded in 1963

8,128 Employees


34 91 566 55 00

Key Executives for Santander Consumer Finance, S.A.

Chief Executive Officer and Director
Age: 59
General Manager of Administration, Operations and Management Control
General Managing Director and Director
General Manager of Auto Network & General Products
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Santander Consumer Finance, S.A. Key Developments

Banque PSA Finance Set Up Two Joint Ventures with Santander Consumer Finance, in Spain and Switzerland

Banque PSA Finance announced that it has set up two joint ventures with Santander Consumer Finance, in Spain and Switzerland. The two partnerships are expected to enhance the competitiveness and profit margins of Banque PSA Finance and to deliver about EUR 1.5 billion (USD 1.7 billion) in cash upstream between 2015 and 2018. The joint ventures in Spain and Switzerland are part of a framework agreement between Banque PSA Finance and Grupo Santander signed in July 2014. The deal includes eleven countries in Europe, as well as Brazil after Banque PSA Finance signed an agreement with Banco Santander Brazil on 24 July 2015. The first joint ventures were launched in February 2015 in France and the UK. The launch of the remaining ventures are expected to be finalised in 2016.

Banco Santander, S.A. and Santander Consumer Finance, S.A. Reach a Strategic Agreement with El Corte Inglés, S.A

Banco Santander, S.A. and Santander Consumer Finance, S.A. (Santander Consumer) announced that Santander Consumer has reached a strategic agreement with El Corte Inglés, S.A. (El Corte Inglés) in consumer finance and client financing which includes the acquisition to El Corte Inglés of a 51% interest in Financiera El Corte Inglés, E.F.C., S.A. (Financiera El Corte Inglés). El Corte Inglés will retain the remaining 49%. The transaction values Financiera El Corte Inglés in EUR 415 million. It is expected that El Corte Inglés will receive prior to closing a special dividend of approx. EUR 140 million. Thus, Santander Consumer will pay a price of approx. EUR 140 million for the 51% stake of Financiera El Corte Inglés. Financiera El Corte Inglés will have a seven member Board, of which Santander Consumer will appoint four members and El Corte Inglés the remaining three. Closing of the transaction is conditional upon, inter alia, the required regulatory and antitrust approvals. It is expected that closing will take place in the first quarter of 2014.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Private Placement
October 25, 2014
Fortune Auto Finance Co., Ltd.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Santander Consumer Finance, S.A., please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at