Company Overview of Travelex Limited
Travelex Limited, through its subsidiaries, offers non-bank foreign exchange services worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Retail Travel Money, Commercial Foreign Exchange, Outsourcing, Travelers' Cheques, and Other Operations. The Retail Travel Money segment sells and purchases banknotes, travelers' cheques, and other foreign exchange and travel-related products and services to business and leisure purposes travelers. It includes operations in airports, tourist locations, and on board international ferry services. The Commercial Foreign Exchange segment includes international funds transfer services and foreign exchange risk solutions for commercial and personal customers ...
London, WC2B 6TD
Founded in 2000
44 20 7400 4000
44 20 7400 4001
Key Executives for Travelex Limited
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.
Travelex Limited Key Developments
AIRA Capital Public Company Limited to Form Joint Venture with Travelex Holdings
Sep 20 16
Aira Capital Public Company Limited has signed an agreement to form a joint venture firm with Travelex Limited to operate a foreign exchange business in Thailand. The new joint venture company will be known as Travelex (Thailand) Co Ltd., with an initial registered capital of THB 110 million ($3.15 million). As part of the transaction, Travelex will hold a 62% stake, while Aira Capital will own the remaining 38% in the new company.
Travelex Reports Earnings Results for the Half Year Ended June 30, 2016
Aug 25 16
Travelex reported earnings results for the half year ended June 30, 2016. For the period, the company’s core group revenue of £347.7 million compared to £360.5 million a year ago. Core Group EBITDA was £31.9 million compared to £13.3 million a year ago. Statutory Revenue was £311.7 million compared to £320.7 million a year ago. Statutory EBITDA was £26.7 million compared to £11.3 million a year ago. Statutory loss after tax was £85.5 million compared to £27.6 million a year ago.
Travelex Reports Consolidated Earnings Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2015; Provides Earnings Guidance for the Full Year 2015
Nov 27 15
Travelex reported consolidated earnings results for the nine months ended September 30, 2015. For the period, the company reported core group revenue of £558.5 million compared to £546.3 million a year ago. Core group EBITDA was £66.4 million compared to £70.8 million a year ago. Statutory revenue was £498.7 million compared to £526.6 million a year ago. Statutory EBITDA was £56.6 million compared to £65.6 million a year ago. Statutory loss after tax was £90.5 million compared to £104.6 million a year ago. Weakness in the Brazilian Real has continued to severely impact outbound sales volumes in Brazil and this together with the high inflationary environment and relatively fixed cost base has resulted in a decline in EBITDA. In addition EBITDA has been impacted by the anticipated new rental terms at Heathrow Airport and the group's planned investment in Digital capabilities. Strong performance during the peak trading period from Retail and Wholesale & Outsourcing has reduced the impact of these factors on the group's year to date performance. Total capex was £18.5 million compared to £30 million a year ago. Net debt as at September 30, 2015 was £308.2 million compared to £254 million as at Dec. 31, 2014. Cash flow from operating activities (statutory measure) was £213.2 million compared to £49 million a year ago. Net usable cash inflow from operating activities was £79.6 million compared to £53.6 million a year ago.
In aggregate the group is expected to deliver full year results in line with management expectations, before the impact of exchange rates on translation, which amounted to £4.7 million on core group EBITDA for the nine months ended 30 September 2015.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions
|No transactions available in the past 12 months.|