Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

November 26, 2015 6:46 AM ET

Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure

Company Overview of Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.

Company Overview

Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. operates a chain of restaurants. Its restaurants offer Chinese food, gourmet mandarin and Szechuan cuisine, and Japanese grill favorites, as well as appetizers, soups and salads, entrees, noodles and rice products, and sides. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. was formerly known as Panda Management Company, Inc. and changed its name to Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. in December 2001. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Rosemead, California with restaurant locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Japan.

1683 Walnut Grove Avenue

Rosemead, CA 91770-3711

United States

Founded in 1973





Key Executives for Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.

Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Age: 67
Co-Founder, Chairman of the Board and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Systems Officer and Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President of Information Systems
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. Key Developments

Wowprime Corp. to Form Joint Venture with Panda Restaurant Group, Inc

Wowprime Corp. has signed the joint venture (JV) agreement with Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. (PRG). Under the agreement, Wowprime will hold a 25% stake in the joint venture, known as Yakiyan U.S.A., and PRG will hold the remaining 75% stake, while PRG will obtain license to use Wowprime's barbecue restaurant brand Yakiyan. In the initial phase of the partnership, both the companies will invest a total $1.5 million to start the JV.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Royal Capital Corp. United States
Adriatic Development LLC United States
The Whitten Inn United States
HMC Partnership Holdings, Inc. United States
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at