Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


May 29, 2015 1:05 AM ET

Household Products

Company Overview of Bilore, SA

Company Overview

Bilore is a Spanish soap manufacturer, detergents and other cleaning products. The company has manufacturing facilities in Spain and france. Bilore markets its products in Spain, which represents 78% of the sales, whereas the other 22% of the revenues come mainly from its sales in Portugal, France, U.K., Germany, Greece, Belgium and Italy. Other secondary markets are Switzerland, Chile, Croatia, Albania, New Zealand, Czech Republic and Rumania.

Elbarrena Auzoa, 1

Zaldibia,  20247

Spain

Founded in 1897

Phone:

34 943 80 53 16

Key Executives for Bilore, SA

Chief Executive Officer
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Iberlim-Catalanet SA Europe
Mediterranea De Servicios Domesticos E Industriales S.A. Europe
Ebano Laboratories, S.A. Europe
Alcor Química SL Europe
Quimi Romar S.L. Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Bilore, SA, please visit www.bilore.es. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.