July 26, 2017 1:58 AM ET

Commercial Services and Supplies

Company Overview of Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation

Executive Profile

James C. Seiffert J.D.

AgeTotal Calculated CompensationThis person is connected to 1 Board Members in 1 different organizations across 2 different industries.

See Board Relationships


Mr. James C. Seiffert, Jim, J.D. serves as a Member of the law firm Stites & Harbison based in its Louisville office, where Mr. Seiffert is a member of the Banking & Finance and Tax Service Groups. He has been with Stites & Harbison since 1986 and his practice focuses on venture capital financing, closely held business, taxation, mergers and acquisitions and general business law. He serves as the President of the Kentucky Bar Association Business Law Section, 2006. He ...

Corporate Headquarters

200 West Vine Street
Lexington, Kentucky 40507

United States

Phone: 859-233-3502
Fax: 859-259-0986

Board Members Memberships



University of Iowa
University of Louisville Law School

Other Affiliations

Annual Compensation

There is no Annual Compensation data available.

Stocks Options

There is no Stock Options data available.

Total Compensation

There is no Total Compensation data available.

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup


There is no Competitor Compensation data available.

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation, please visit . Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.