williams cos inc (WMB) Key Developments
Williams Companies, Inc. Approves Quarterly Cash Dividend Payable on June 29, 2015
May 21 15
Williams Companies, Inc.'s board of directors has approved a regular dividend of $0.59 on the company's common stock, payable June 29 to holders of record at the close of business June 12. The new amount is an increase of $0.165, or 39%, from the second-quarter 2014 dividend and an increase of $0.01, or 1.7%, from the previous quarter.
The Williams Companies, Inc. Provides Dividend Guidance for the Third Quarter of 2015 and for the Year 2016
May 13 15
The Williams Companies, Inc. expects to pay a third quarter 2015 dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 per share on an annual basis, up 6.7% over company’s previously planned third quarter 2015 dividend of $0.60 per share.
Dividends for 2016 are expected to total $2.85 per share, about 20% above company’s previously guided 2015 dividend and 6.3% above its previously guided 2016 dividend. The expected quarterly dividend increases are subject to quarterly approval of the company board of directors.
Williams Companies, Inc. Announces Operating Results for the First Quarter of 2015; Provides Operating Guidance for the Second Half and Full Year of Fiscal 2015, Fiscal 2016, 2017, 2018
May 13 15
Williams Companies, Inc. announced operating results for the first quarter of 2015. In the first quarter of 2015, there was approximately 18 Bcf a day of gas that flowed in the Marcellus and the Utica. The company announced the commodity exposed piece there, which is now only 11% of the business. And that yields is 88%. 4 Bcf a day of capacity from the overall market hub area. In the first quarter of 2015, very pleased to report that the company achieved over 99% reliability for producer customers.
And for 2015, the company anticipates having fee-based revenues of 87% of the revenues in the West of the 1.2 billion gross margin that expects. Geismar margins will be lower in 2015 than the company would have expected in terms of a full-year performance or that might see or expect to see in 2016 and 2017. NGL margins decline to about $200 million in 2015.
Second half of the year, the company expects to be quite a bit stronger than the first half of the year, which leads nicely into 2016, as well as in the 2017.
By 2016, it will be right at 9 Bcf a day of takeaway capacity. And by 2018, will be at 14 Bcf a day. Geismar margins in 2016, 2017, about 88%.
Williams Companies Seeks Acquisitions
May 13 15
Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) is seeking acquisitions. Bob Purgason, Senior Vice President, Access Operating Area, said, "We are looking for bolt-on acquisitions and for expanding our value chain into processing like we've done with our UEOM purchase that you've seen expanding that processing component.”
Williams Companies, Inc. Announces Unaudited Consolidated Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2015; Provides Earnings Guidance for 2015, 2016 and 2017
Apr 29 15
Williams Companies, Inc. announced unaudited consolidated earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. For the quarter, the company reported income from continuing operations attributable to the company available to common stockholders of $70 million or $0.09 per diluted share against $140 million or $0.20 per diluted share a year ago. Total revenues were $1,716 million against $1,749 million a year ago. Operating income was $227 million against $420 million a year ago. Income from continuing operations before income taxes was $43 million against $247 million a year ago. Net income attributable to the company was $70 million or $0.09 per diluted share against $140 million or $0.20 per diluted share a year ago. Total modified EBITDA was $812 million against $666 million a year ago. Total adjusted EBITDA was $918 million against $821 million a year ago. Capital expenditures were $832 million against $793 million a year ago. Adjusted income from continuing operations was $122 million or $0.16 per diluted share against $190 million or $0.28 per diluted share a year ago.
For 2015, the company expected adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $4,345 million to $4,675 million and total capital & investment expenditures will be in the range of $3,960 million to $4,590 million.
For 2016, the company expected adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $5,170 million to $5,580 million and total capital & investment expenditures will be in the range of $3,300 million to $3,910 million.
For 2017, the company expected adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $5,825 million to $6,275 million and total capital & investment expenditures will be in the range of $3,025 million to $3,625 million.