bunge ltd (BG) Key Developments
Bunge Limited Approves Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Share, Payable on September 2, 2015 and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its 4.875% Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preference Shares, Payable on September 1, 2015
May 19 15
The board of directors of Bunge Limited approved an increase in the company's regular quarterly common share cash dividend, from $0.34 to $0.38 per share. The new dividend is payable on September 2, 2015 to shareholders of record on August 19, 2015.
The company also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.21875 per share on its 4.875% cumulative convertible perpetual preference shares, payable on September 1, 2015 to shareholders of record on August 15, 2015.
Bunge Limited Reports Unaudited Consolidated Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2015 ; Provides Capital Expenditure Guidance for the Year 2015
Apr 30 15
Bunge Limited reported unaudited consolidated earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. For the quarter, the company's net sales were $10,806 million compared to $13,461 million a year ago. Income from continuing operations, net of tax was $249 million compared to loss from continuing operations, net of tax of $8 million a year ago. Net income attributable to Bunge was $263 million compared to net loss attributable to Bunge of $13 million a year ago. Net income available to Bunge common shareholders was $249 million compared to loss available to Bunge common shareholders of $27 million a year ago. Net income per common share diluted attributable to Bunge common shareholders- continuing operations was $1.58 compared to loss per share of $0.15 a year ago. Net income per common share attributable to Bunge common shareholders - diluted was $1.67 compared to loss per share of $0.18 a year ago. Cash provided by operating activities was $308 million compared to cash used in operating activities of $1,057 million a year ago. The year-over-year variance reflects higher earnings, lower commodity prices and continued focus on optimizing working capital. Payments made for capital expenditures was $117 million compared to $165 million a year ago. Net income was $260 million compared to loss of $19 million a year ago. Total segment EBIT, adjusted was $373 million compared to $75 million a year ago. Net income per common share from continuing operations-diluted, adjusted was $1.58 compared to loss per share of $0.12 a year ago.
The company continue to expect to spend $875 million on capital expenditures in 2015.
Bunge Limited Presents at BMO Capital Markets 10th Annual Farm to Market Conference 2015, May-20-2015 through May-21-2015
Apr 28 15
Bunge Limited Presents at BMO Capital Markets 10th Annual Farm to Market Conference 2015, May-20-2015 through May-21-2015. Venue: Grand Hyatt New York, New York, New York, United States. Presentation Date & Speakers: May-21-2015, Soren W. Schroder, Chief Executive Officer and Director.
Saudi Agricultural and Livestock Investment Company and Bunge Form a Canadian Joint Venture
Apr 19 15
Saudi Agricultural and Livestock Investment Company (SALIC) and Bunge formed a Canadian joint venture investing CAD 250 million in Canadian wheat and barley marketing organization CWB. G3 Global Grain Group (G3) the new joint venture is based in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. G3's investment makes it the majority owner with 50.1% of CWB and the remaining 49.9% is held in a trust that will work to benefit the farmers. G3 was established through SALIC's and Bunge's Canadian subsidiaries. G3's formation and its success in acquiring the CWB stake were announced at a recent press conference in Winnipeg Canada's Agriculture and Agri-FoodMinister Gerry Ritz G3's CEO Karl Gerrand and CWB's CEO Ian White addressed the media.
Bunge Limited to Report Q1, 2015 Results on Apr 30, 2015
Apr 14 15
Bunge Limited announced that they will report Q1, 2015 results at 9:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time on Apr 30, 2015