Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

CEO's On the Move

Zainal Abidin Salleh to Resign KUB Malaysia as Chief Executive Officer, Effective September 30, 2015
KUB Malaysia Berhad (KUBM:MK:Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) KUB Malaysia Zainal Abidin Salleh, Chief Executive Officer will resign. The effective date is September 30, 2015.

Upcoming Board Meetings

Executive Changes

Zegona Communications plc Appoints Murray Scott as Independent Non-Executive Director
The Board of Zegona Communications plc announced the appointment of Murray Scott as independent non-executive director. Mr. Scott will be responsible, along with the other Directors, for the overall management and control of the company, and will participate in the Directors review of the operations of the company at regular meetings. He will contribute experience of the telecommunications market that will be key to the successful execution of the company's strategy. He is a Chartered Accountant and has acted as chief financial officer of the UK and Global Products sub-division of BT Global Services.
Giandomenico Sica to Join Mailup as BD Chairman
Mailup SPA announced the acquisition of 70% of Acumabmail SL, with the option to acquire the remaining 30% of the company 3 years after signing the agreement. After the acquisition, Acumbamail founders Rafael Cabanillas Carrillo e Ignacio Arriaga Sanchez will keep their roles as managing directors while Giandomenico Sica, MailUp Partner, will join the company as BD chairman.
Ormonde Mining plc Announces Board Changes
The Board and staff of Ormonde Mining plc are deeply saddened to announce the sudden death of Dr. Kerr Anderson, Managing Director of the Company. Mr. Steve Nicol, an executive director and Chief Operating Officer of Ormonde, will assume the role of acting Managing Director with immediate effect on an interim basis.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Top Compensated Executives at KUBM:MK

Name/TitleAnnual Compensation
There is no Top Compensated Executives data available.

Average Compensation in the Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Industry

Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels
Integrated Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing
Coal and Consumable Fuels
Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation
Report Data Issue

To contact , please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at