Browse By Alphabet
- Search By Keyword
- A:a- ac- ad- ag- am- ar- av-
- B:b- ba- be- bl- bo- bu- buy-
- C:c- cap- cas- cat- ch- cl- co- com- con- cont- conv- cos- cr- cu-
- D:d- de- def- dep- di- dis- do- ds-
- E:e- ec- em- eq- ev- ex-
- F:f- fe- fi- fl- fo- fr- fu-
- G:g- gn- gr- gu-
- H:h- hi- hy-
- I:i- in- ind- ins- int- inv- ir-
- L:l- le- li- lis- lo-
- M:m- ma- mar- me- mo- mor-
- N:n- ne- new- no- now-
- O:o- on- op- or- ov-
- P:p- pa- pe- pi- po- pr- pri- pro- prox- pu-
- R:r- re- ref- rej- res- ret- ri- ru-
- S:s- sc- se- sep- sh- si- sp- st- ste- str- su- sy-
- T:t- ta- te- ti- tr- tru-
- U:u- un- up-
- V:v- ve-
- W:w- wh-
The yield needed on a taxable investment in order to match the tax-free return offered on a municipal bond; calculated by dividing the tax-exempt yield by (1 minus the investor's marginal tax rate). also called equivalent taxable yield.
INVESTOR GUIDEThis Glossary is provided by www.InvestorWords.com.
Copyright © 1997-2017 by WebFinance Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.