• Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Value Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Turkey

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Koc Participation Index Pension Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

YKEKPIN:TI

Snapshot for Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Koc Participation Index Pension Fund (YKEKPIN)

Year To Date: - 3-Month: +14.88% 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: 0.01 - 0.02
1-Month: -1.82% 1-Year: +21.69% 5-Year: - Beta vs XU100: -

Mutual Fund Chart for YKEKPIN

No chart data available.
  • YKEKPIN:TI 0.02
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive YKEKPIN Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for YKEKPIN

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Koc Participation Index Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund invests at least 80% in Koc Istirak Indecies and aims to achieve a coefficient correlation between the underlying index and the Net Asset Value of the Fund of a minimum 0.9. The remaining 20% are invested in reverse repo agreements.

Inception Date: 11-02-2011 Telephone: Tel: +90 (0212) 336 7600
Managers: -
Web Site: www.ykemeklilik.com

Fundamentals for YKEKPIN

NAV -
Assets (M) (on 2013-12-03) 14.61
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for YKEKPIN

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for YKEKPIN

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 1.88
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 2.00

Top Fund Holdings for YKEKPIN

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil