Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Value Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Turkey

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik ISE Dividend Index Pension Fund

+ Add to Watchlist


Snapshot for Yapi Kredi Emeklilik ISE Dividend Index Pension Fund (YKEIDIP)

Year To Date: - 3-Month: - 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: -
1-Month: - 1-Year: - 5-Year: - Beta vs XU100: -

Mutual Fund Chart for YKEIDIP

No chart data available.
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive YKEIDIP Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for YKEIDIP

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik ISE Dividend Index Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund invests at least 80% in ISE Dividend Indecies and aims to achieve a coefficient correlation between the underlying index and the Net Asset Value of the Fund of a minimum 0.9. The objective is to gain capital as much as the Index increases. The remaining 20% are invested in reverse repo's.

Inception Date: 11-02-2011 Telephone: Tel: +90 (0212) 336 7600
Managers: -
Web Site:

Fundamentals for YKEIDIP

Assets (M) (on 2013-12-03) 22.99
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for YKEIDIP

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for YKEIDIP

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 1.88
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 2.00

Top Fund Holdings for YKEIDIP

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Sponsored Links
sec ||= nil