Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Technology Sector
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Global

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Uluslararasi Teknoloji Hisse Senedi EYF

+ Add to Watchlist

YAPKEGA:TI

Snapshot for Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Uluslararasi Teknoloji Hisse Senedi EYF (YAPKEGA)

Year To Date: - 3-Month: - 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: -
1-Month: - 1-Year: - 5-Year: - Beta vs XU100: -

Mutual Fund Chart for YAPKEGA

No chart data available.
  • YAPKEGA:TI
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive YAPKEGA Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for YAPKEGA

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik International Technology Equity Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation and it aims to achieve income through interest and dividends. The Fund invests at least 80% in international technology equities. These equities belong to the Nasdaq 100 (DNX) Index. The remaining 0-20% are invested in Turkish equities.

Inception Date: 05-26-2005 Telephone: Tel: +90 (0212) 336 7600
Managers: -
Web Site: www.ykemeklilik.com

Fundamentals for YAPKEGA

NAV -
Assets (M) (on 2013-12-03) 34.44
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for YAPKEGA

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for YAPKEGA

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 2.00
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 2.28

Top Fund Holdings for YAPKEGA

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil