• Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Blend Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Turkey

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Buyume Amac Hisse Sen EYF

+ Add to Watchlist

YAPKEBA:TI

Snapshot for Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Buyume Amac Hisse Sen EYF (YAPKEBA)

Year To Date: - 3-Month: - 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: -
1-Month: - 1-Year: - 5-Year: - Beta vs XU100: -

Mutual Fund Chart for YAPKEBA

No chart data available.
  • YAPKEBA:TI 0.06
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive YAPKEBA Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for YAPKEBA

Yapi Kredi Emeklilik Growth Oriented Equity Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% in equities and the majority of these equities are part of the ISE100 Index. The remaining 20% of the Fund are invested in fixed income securities including reverse repo agreements.

Inception Date: 08-29-2003 Telephone: Tel: +90 (0212) 336 7600
Managers: -
Web Site: www.ykemeklilik.com

Fundamentals for YAPKEBA

NAV -
Assets (M) (on 2013-12-03) 269.39
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for YAPKEBA

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for YAPKEBA

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 2.00
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 2.00

Top Fund Holdings for YAPKEBA

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil