• Fund Type: ETF
  • Objective: Dynamic Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: Switzerland

Vontobel Exchange Traded Structured Fund - IPMC

VIBC1:SW

Ticker Delisted

Snapshot for Vontobel Exchange Traded Structured Fund - IPMC (VIBC1)

Open: - High - Low: - Primary Exchange:
Volume: 0 52-Week Range: - Beta vs SMI: -

ETF Chart for VIBC1

No chart data available.
  • VIBC1:SW
  • 1M
  • 1Y
0.0000
Interactive VIBC1 Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for VIBC1

Vontobel International Blue Chip Basket 100% is an open-end Structured Exchange Traded Fund incorporated in Switzerland. The Fund's objective is to maintain a yearly coupon payment and guarantee capital protection of 100% of the price. The Fund may invest 75% of its assets in Swaps contracts, linked to the worldwide Indices. The remaining 25% is invested in Derivatives, Convertibles etc.

Inception Date: 2008-02-28 Telephone: -
Managers: FREDY R FLURY
Web Site: www.vontobel.com

Fundamentals for VIBC1

NAV (on 2013-02-28) 100.0000
Assets (M) (on 2013-02-28) 13.4996
Shares out (M) 0.14
Market Cap (M) 0.00
% Premium -
Average 52-Week % Premium -
Fund Leveraged N

Dividends for VIBC1

No dividends reported

Performance for VIBC1

1-Month - 1-Year -
3-Month - 3-Year -
Year To Date - 5-Year -
Expense Ratio 0.92

Top Fund Holdings for VIBC1

Filing Date: 11/30/2012
Name Position Value % of Total
OKB 3 12/05/13 100,000 94,183,610 7.812%
KOMMUN 2 ¾ 05/07/13 100,000 91,426,036 7.583%
BRADBI 2 ⅝ 10/16/13 100,000 91,265,920 7.570%
ERSTBK 2 ½ 05/22/13 100,000 91,154,395 7.560%
HSHN Float 03/11/13 100,000 88,897,198 7.373%
GE 4 08/26/13 60,000 55,503,923 4.604%
SANFP 3 ¼ 12/19/12 60,000 55,121,500 4.572%
NRWBK 2 ⅝ 03/13/13 60,000 54,793,269 4.545%
POLH 2 ¼ 02/18/13 60,000 54,594,862 4.528%
BNP Float 12/28/12 60,000 53,452,730 4.433%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil