• Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Blend Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Indonesia

Panin Dana Prima

+ Add to Watchlist

PTPPRMA:IJ

3,428.61 IDR 10.78 0.32%

As of 08:58:50 ET on 09/15/2014.

Snapshot for Panin Dana Prima (PTPPRMA)

Year To Date: +20.65% 3-Month: +5.36% 3-Year: +10.86% 52-Week Range: 2,753.82 - 3,449.52
1-Month: +0.64% 1-Year: +11.11% 5-Year: +19.65% Beta vs JCI: 1.11

Mutual Fund Chart for PTPPRMA

No chart data available.
  • PTPPRMA:IJ 3,428.61
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive PTPPRMA Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for PTPPRMA

Panin Dana Prima is an open-ended Fund registered in Indonesia. The Fund's objective is to gain high investment value in Indonesia Capital Market. The Fund invests in 80% in Shares and the remaining 20% in Bonds with minimum rating s of AA and money-market instruments.

Inception Date: 12-27-2007 Telephone: +62-21-515-0595 Tel
Managers: -
Web Site: www.panin-am.co.id/

Fundamentals for PTPPRMA

NAV (on 2014-09-17) 3,428.61
Assets (M) (on 2014-08-29) 1,441,164.75
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 5,000,000.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 1,000,000.00

Dividends for PTPPRMA

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for PTPPRMA

Front Load 4.00
Back Load 2.00
Current Mgmt Fee 3.00
Redemption Fee 2.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 3.26

Top Fund Holdings for PTPPRMA

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil