• Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Blend Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Indonesia

Rencana Cerdas

+ Add to Watchlist

PTLCERD:IJ

12,646.17 IDR 1.89 0.01%

As of 10:20:11 ET on 10/01/2014.

Snapshot for Rencana Cerdas (PTLCERD)

Year To Date: +27.15% 3-Month: +5.78% 3-Year: +9.25% 52-Week Range: 9,484.54 - 13,010.94
1-Month: -1.90% 1-Year: +21.02% 5-Year: +12.61% Beta vs JCI: 0.94

Mutual Fund Chart for PTLCERD

No chart data available.
  • PTLCERD:IJ 12,646.17
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive PTLCERD Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for PTLCERD

Rencana Cerdas is an open-end fund incorporated in Indonesia. The Fund aims to achieve a high rate of return in the long run with medium risk. The Fund invests 80% of its assets in equities and the remainder 20% in fixed income securities.

Inception Date: 07-09-1999 Telephone: 62-21-25574883
Managers: -
Web Site: www.ciptadana.com

Fundamentals for PTLCERD

NAV (on 2014-10-01) 12,646.17
Assets (M) (on 2014-08-29) 81,676.96
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 500,000.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 250,000.00

Dividends for PTLCERD

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for PTLCERD

Front Load 3.00
Back Load 1.00
Current Mgmt Fee 2.00
Redemption Fee 1.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 4.35

Top Fund Holdings for PTLCERD

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil