• Fund Type: Closed-End Fund
  • Objective: Dynamic Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: International

Pak Oman Advantage Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

POAF:PA

9.0000 PKR 0.00000.00%

As of 06:41:15 ET on 10/20/2014.

Snapshot for Pak Oman Advantage Fund (POAF)

Open: - High - Low: - Primary Exchange: Karachi
Volume: 34,500 52-Week Range: 6.5200 - 11.4900 Beta vs KSE100: -

ETF Chart for POAF

No chart data available.
  • POAF:PA 9.0000
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 1Y
9.0000
Interactive POAF Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1D
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for POAF

Pak Oman Advantage Fund is a closed end Fund incorporated in Pakistan. The Fund's objective is to provide low risk fixed income returns to investors. The Fund invests 75% of its asset in Tier-II TFC issues and the remaining 25% will be invested in other fixed income instruments.

Inception Date: 2007-06-12 Telephone: Tel: +9221-5631020-4
Managers: -
Web Site: www.pakomanfunds.com

Fundamentals for POAF

NAV (on 2014-10-17) 11.5500
Assets (M) (on 2013-10-31) 1,145.5530
Shares out (M) 100.00
Market Cap (M) 900.00
% Premium -13.42
Average 52-Week % Premium -24.8750
Fund Leveraged N

Dividends for POAF

Dividend Type Distribution
Dividend Frequency Annual
Last Dividend Net (on 2013-11-18) 0.7434
Dividend Yield (ttm) 8.26%

Performance for POAF

1-Month +1.12% 1-Year -
3-Month - 3-Year -
Year To Date +20.00% 5-Year -
Expense Ratio -

Top Fund Holdings for POAF

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil