• Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Global Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: Global

Rothschild & Cie Gestion Majeste

+ Add to Watchlist

MAJESTE:FP

1,246.95 EUR 0.64 0.05%

As of 00:59:30 ET on 11/20/2014.

Snapshot for Rothschild & Cie Gestion Majeste (MAJESTE)

Year To Date: +3.73% 3-Month: +0.80% 3-Year: +8.76% 52-Week Range: 1,187.11 - 1,255.22
1-Month: +2.67% 1-Year: +4.17% 5-Year: - Beta vs CAC: 0.49

Mutual Fund Chart for MAJESTE

No chart data available.
  • MAJESTE:FP 1,246.95
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive MAJESTE Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for MAJESTE

Majeste is an open-end fund registered in France. The Fund's objective is to achieve a performance higher than that of the FRA OPC Profil Prudent over the recommended investment period. The Fund may invest up to 70% of its assets in fixed income securities and the remaining 30% of assets in company shares or other funds that invest in shares, according to market opportunities.

Inception Date: 07-01-2010 Telephone: 33-1-40-74-40-74 Tel
Managers: YOANN IGNATIEW / ANTOINE DE VILMORIN
Web Site: -

Fundamentals for MAJESTE

NAV (on 2014-11-20) 1,246.95
Assets (M) (on 2014-11-20) 34.31
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for MAJESTE

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for MAJESTE

Front Load 5.00
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee 0.80
Redemption Fee 0.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio -

Top Fund Holdings for MAJESTE

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil