Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: SICAV
  • Objective: Foreign Blend
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Global

LA Francaise AM International - LFP Trend Opportunities

+ Add to Watchlist


141.69 EUR 1.78 1.27%

As of 01:59:30 ET on 05/27/2015.

Snapshot for LA Francaise AM International - LFP Trend Opportunities (LTROPFC)

Year To Date: +20.87% 3-Month: +4.90% 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: 103.74 - 142.41
1-Month: -0.41% 1-Year: +13.20% 5-Year: - Beta vs LUXXX: 0.86

Mutual Fund Chart for LTROPFC

No chart data available.
  • LTROPFC:LX 141.69
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive LTROPFC Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for LTROPFC

LA Francaise AM International - LFP Trend Opportunities is an open-end fund incorporated in Luxembourg. The Fund will invest a minimum of 75% in the European Union, Norweigian and Icelandic equities. The remaining 25% may be invested in international equities, including emerging markets. The Fund is specialized in investment themes related to the main opportunities.

Inception Date: 03-12-2009 Telephone: -
Managers: -
Web Site: -

Fundamentals for LTROPFC

NAV (on 2015-05-27) 141.69
Assets (M) (on 2015-05-21) 96.91
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for LTROPFC

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for LTROPFC

Front Load 0.00
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee 0.00
Redemption Fee 0.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio -

Top Fund Holdings for LTROPFC

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Sponsored Links
sec ||= nil