• Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Global Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: Canada

Industrial Alliance Pacific SRP Dividend Growth Hybrid 75/25

IADGHYBD:CN

Acquired

Industrial Alliance Pacific SRP Dividend Growth Hybrid 75/25 (IADGHYBD:CN) was acquired


Company Profile

Industrial Alliance Pacific SRP Dividend Growth Hybrid 75/25 is an open-end fund incorporated in Canada. The Fund's objective is to achieve capital growth and interest income by investing in a combination of equity and bond funds. The Fund invests approximately 75% in a corresponding equity fund and the remaining 25% in the bonds funds.

Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...
Advertisement
sec ||= nil