Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Value Large Cap
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: U.S.

Hennessy Total Return Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

HDOGX:US

14.48 USD 0.04 0.28%

As of 09:29:30 ET on 05/01/2015.

Snapshot for Hennessy Total Return Fund (HDOGX)

Year To Date: +2.23% 3-Month: +4.43% 3-Year: +9.17% 52-Week Range: 13.61 - 14.61
1-Month: +2.62% 1-Year: +5.38% 5-Year: +10.55% Beta vs SPX: 0.76

Mutual Fund Chart for HDOGX

No chart data available.
  • HDOGX:US 14.48
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive HDOGX Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for HDOGX

Hennessy Total Return Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund's objective is total return. The Fund invests approximately 75% of its assets in the ten highest dividend yielding Dow Jones Industrial Average stocks (known as the "Dogs of the Dow"), and the remaining 25% in U.S. Treasury securities with a maturity of less than one year.

Inception Date: 07-29-1998 Telephone: 1-800-966-4354
Managers: NEIL J HENNESSY / BRIAN E PEERY
Web Site: www.hennessyfunds.com

Fundamentals for HDOGX

NAV (on 2015-05-01) 14.48
Assets (M) (on 2015-05-01) 78.53
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 2,500.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 0.00

Dividends for HDOGX

Dividend Type Income
Dividend Frequency Quarter
Last Dividend Net (on 2015-03-31) 0.08
Dividend Yield (ttm) 8.66

Fees & Expenses for HDOGX

Front Load 0.00
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee 0.60
Redemption Fee 0.00
12b1 Fee 0.15
Expense Ratio 1.24

Top Fund Holdings for HDOGX

Filing Date: 03/31/2015
Name Position Value % of Total
B 0 04/09/15 20,000 19,999,956 18.325%
B 0 06/18/15 16,000 15,999,648 14.659%
B 0 05/21/15 14,000 13,999,896 12.827%
Pfizer Inc 193,000 6,714,470 6.152%
Merck & Co Inc 101,500 5,834,220 5.345%
McDonald's Corp 58,900 5,739,216 5.258%
Cisco Systems Inc 205,300 5,650,883 5.178%
Verizon Communications Inc 114,500 5,568,135 5.102%
General Electric Co 212,700 5,277,087 4.835%
AT&T Inc 160,400 5,237,060 4.798%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil