Bloomberg the Company

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Follow Us

Industry Products

  • Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Government Intermediate
  • Asset Class: Fixed Income
  • Geographic Focus: U.S.

Dupree Intermediate Government Bond Series

+ Add to Watchlist

DPIGX:US

10.47 USD 0.03 0.29%

As of 09:29:30 ET on 02/26/2015.

Snapshot for Dupree Intermediate Government Bond Series (DPIGX)

Year To Date: +1.26% 3-Month: +1.40% 3-Year: +3.00% 52-Week Range: 10.00 - 10.67
1-Month: -0.92% 1-Year: +6.57% 5-Year: +4.31% Beta vs LUGITRUU: 1.70

Mutual Fund Chart for DPIGX

No chart data available.
  • DPIGX:US 10.47
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive DPIGX Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for DPIGX

Dupree Intermediate Government Bond Series is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund's objective seeks to achieve the highest level of current income. The Fund invests 65% of its assets in securities issued by the U.S. Government, its agencies or instrumentalities, with the remaining 35% of the portfolio invested in bank accounts fully insured by the FDIC.

Inception Date: 07-14-1992 Telephone: 1-859-254-7741
Managers: VINCE HARRISON / GENE GARD
Web Site: www.dupree-funds.com

Fundamentals for DPIGX

NAV (on 2015-02-26) 10.47
Assets (M) (on 2015-02-26) 21.07
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 100.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 0.00

Dividends for DPIGX

Dividend Type Daily Accrual
Dividend Frequency Monthly
Last Dividend Net (on 2015-02-26) 0.00
Dividend Yield (ttm) 2.57

Fees & Expenses for DPIGX

Front Load 0.00
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee 0.20
Redemption Fee 0.00
12b1 Fee 0.00
Expense Ratio 0.56

Top Fund Holdings for DPIGX

Filing Date: 01/30/2015
Name Position Value % of Total
FFCB 5.84 07/20/22 2,650 3,389,652 15.970%
FHLB 5 ¾ 06/10/22 2,000 2,522,936 11.887%
FFCB 5 ⅛ 11/28/22 2,000 2,515,758 11.853%
FFCB 5 ¼ 05/10/22 2,000 2,487,346 11.719%
FHLB 5.365 09/09/24 1,750 2,235,219 10.531%
FFCB 5 ¼ 10/25/22 1,500 1,903,391 8.968%
FNMA 8.1 08/12/19 1,000 1,301,123 6.130%
FHLB 5 ¼ 12/11/20 985 1,191,776 5.615%
FFCB 3.3 06/26/24 1,000 1,009,787 4.758%
FFCB 3 03/18/26 750 750,096 3.534%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil