• Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Value Mid Cap
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: U.S.

Columbia Mid Cap Value Opportunity Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

CMOZX:US

10.81 USD 0.05 0.46%

As of 18:24:59 ET on 04/17/2014.

Snapshot for Columbia Mid Cap Value Opportunity Fund (CMOZX)

Year To Date: +0.94% 3-Month: +0.94% 3-Year: +11.76% 52-Week Range: 8.72 - 11.18
1-Month: -1.19% 1-Year: +22.49% 5-Year: - Beta vs RMV: 1.00

Mutual Fund Chart for CMOZX

No chart data available.
  • CMOZX:US 10.81
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive CMOZX Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for CMOZX

Columbia Mid Cap Value Opportunity Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in mid-cap companies with a market cap ranging from $1.6 billion to $17.9 billion. The remaining 20% may be invested in smaller or larger size companies, preferreds, convertibles, or other debt securities.

Inception Date: 09-27-2010 Telephone: 1-800-862-7919
Managers: CHRISTIAN K STADLINGER / JARL GINSBERG
Web Site: www.riversource.com

Fundamentals for CMOZX

NAV (on 2014-04-17) 10.81
Assets (M) (on 2014-04-16) 1,505.31
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 1,000.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 0.00

Dividends for CMOZX

Dividend Type Income
Dividend Frequency Annual
Last Dividend Net (on 2013-12-19) 0.14
Dividend Yield (ttm) 8.57

Fees & Expenses for CMOZX

Front Load 0.00
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee 0.71
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee 0.00
Expense Ratio 0.97

Top Fund Holdings for CMOZX

Filing Date: 02/28/2014
Name Position Value % of Total
SVB Financial Group 175,000 22,034,250 1.334%
Comerica Inc 450,000 21,681,000 1.313%
Huntington Bancshares Inc/OH 2,250,000 21,442,500 1.298%
Skyworks Solutions Inc 600,000 21,276,000 1.288%
American Airlines Group Inc 575,000 21,234,750 1.286%
Assured Guaranty Ltd 850,000 20,867,500 1.263%
Delta Air Lines Inc 610,000 20,258,100 1.227%
Hartford Financial Services Gr 575,000 20,234,250 1.225%
Public Service Enterprise Grou 550,000 20,163,000 1.221%
United Rentals Inc 225,000 19,876,500 1.203%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil