• Fund Type: SICAV
  • Objective: Moderate Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: U.S.

Parvest Opportunities USA

+ Add to Watchlist

BNPUSCH:LX

79.83 HUF 0.30 0.38%

As of 00:59:30 ET on 07/10/2014.

Snapshot for Parvest Opportunities USA (BNPUSCH)

Year To Date: +15.71% 3-Month: +6.87% 3-Year: +0.04% 52-Week Range: 67.10 - 79.94
1-Month: +7.47% 1-Year: +16.47% 5-Year: - Beta vs SPX: 0.52

Mutual Fund Chart for BNPUSCH

No chart data available.
  • BNPUSCH:LX 79.83
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive BNPUSCH Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for BNPUSCH

Parvest Opportunities USA is a SICAV incorporated in Luxembourg. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 60% in shares and securities of companies incorporated or having the majority of their business activities in the US, the remaining 40% may be invested in transferable securities like money market, derivatives,cash or other OPCVMs (UCITS).

Inception Date: 12-14-2010 Telephone: 32-2-274-93-11
Managers: ERIC LAFRENIERE
Web Site: www.bnpparibas-ip.com

Fundamentals for BNPUSCH

NAV (on 2014-07-10) 79.83
Assets (M) (on 2014-07-10) 101.71
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 0.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 0.00

Dividends for BNPUSCH

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for BNPUSCH

Front Load -
Back Load 0.00
Current Mgmt Fee -
Redemption Fee 0.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio -

Top Fund Holdings for BNPUSCH

Filing Date: 02/28/2014
Name Position Value % of Total
Mosaic Co/The 128,000 6,254,080 4.031%
Silver Standard Resources Inc 600,000 6,186,000 3.988%
Devon Energy Corp 93,000 5,991,060 3.862%
Goldcorp Inc 217,600 5,852,328 3.772%
Joy Global Inc 106,000 5,830,000 3.758%
Cameco Corp 237,000 5,749,620 3.706%
Bunge Ltd 68,500 5,453,285 3.515%
Schlumberger Ltd 55,500 5,161,500 3.327%
Pan American Silver Corp 361,877 5,098,847 3.287%
Hecla Mining Co 1,500,000 5,070,000 3.268%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil