Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Aggregate Bond
  • Asset Class: Fixed Income
  • Geographic Focus: Turkey

BNP Paribas Cardif Emeklilik Contribution Pension Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

BNPECON:TI

0.01 TRY -0.00-0.64%

As of 00:59:30 ET on 02/26/2015.

Snapshot for BNP Paribas Cardif Emeklilik Contribution Pension Fund (BNPECON)

Year To Date: +0.59% 3-Month: +1.43% 3-Year: - 52-Week Range: 0.01 - 0.01
1-Month: -3.00% 1-Year: +15.08% 5-Year: - Beta vs XU100: 0.45

Mutual Fund Chart for BNPECON

No chart data available.
  • BNPECON:TI 0.01
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive BNPECON Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for BNPECON

BNP Paribas Cardif Emeklilik Contribution Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation. The Fund invests 75% into Turkish Lira denominated fixed income and income-trust securities and/or in rental certificates. The remaining 25% are invested in the BIST 100 Index equities, reverse repo and Takasbank money markets.

Inception Date: 04-30-2013 Telephone: Tel: +90 (212) 319 32 00
Managers: CENK GUNKUT
Web Site: www.cardif.com.tr

Fundamentals for BNPECON

NAV (on 2015-02-26) 0.01
Assets (M) (on 2015-02-26) 91.64
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for BNPECON

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for BNPECON

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 0.36
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 0.37

Top Fund Holdings for BNPECON

Filing Date: 06/30/2014
Name Position Value % of Total
TURKGB 10.4 03/20/24 7,800 8,859,206 14.203%
TURKGB 8.3 06/20/18 6,400 6,412,437 10.280%
TURKGB 8.8 11/14/18 5,900 6,057,177 9.711%
TURKGB 10.7 02/24/16 3,800 4,089,463 6.556%
TURKGB 8.3 10/07/15 3,990 4,071,492 6.527%
TURKGB 6 ½ 01/07/15 3,800 3,887,337 6.232%
TURKGB 8.8 09/27/23 3,536 3,621,219 5.805%
TURKGB Float 07/16/14 3,000 3,073,518 4.927%
TURKGB 9 ½ 01/12/22 2,500 2,713,188 4.350%
TURKGB 9 01/27/16 2,500 2,625,900 4.210%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil