Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Aggressive Allocation
  • Asset Class: Mixed Allocation
  • Geographic Focus: Multi

BESTVAL:SM

163.17 EUR 0.58 0.35%

As of 00:59:30 ET on 03/26/2015.

Snapshot for Bestvalue FI (BESTVAL)

Year To Date: +16.92% 3-Month: +16.52% 3-Year: +19.01% 52-Week Range: 126.32 - 165.10
1-Month: +2.56% 1-Year: +14.63% 5-Year: - Beta vs IBEX: 0.64

Mutual Fund Chart for BESTVAL

No chart data available.
  • BESTVAL:SM 163.17
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive BESTVAL Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for BESTVAL

Bestvalue FI is an open-end fund incorporated in Spain. The Fund's objective is to provide total returns. The Fund invests at least 75% of its assets in stocks of companies based in the EU. The remaining 25% may be invested in short-term fixed-income securities issued in the euro zone with a minimum credit rating of A by S&P.

Inception Date: 01-19-2011 Telephone: 34-91-595-9100
Managers: FRANCISCO GARCIA PARAMES / ALVARO GUZMAN
Web Site: www.bestinver.es

Fundamentals for BESTVAL

NAV (on 2015-03-26) 163.17
Assets (M) (on 2015-03-26) 534.40
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 200,000.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 200,000.00

Dividends for BESTVAL

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for BESTVAL

Front Load -
Back Load 3.00
Current Mgmt Fee 1.75
Redemption Fee 3.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio -

Top Fund Holdings for BESTVAL

Filing Date: 12/31/2014
Name Position Value % of Total
Wolters Kluwer NV 1,222,091 30,980,000 6.776%
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG 238,888 21,445,000 4.690%
Thales SA 475,164 21,380,000 4.676%
Schindler Holding AG 170,915 20,468,000 4.477%
Informa PLC 2,845,066 17,248,000 3.772%
Deutsche Boerse AG 268,136 15,879,000 3.473%
Willis Group Holdings PLC 371,236 13,748,000 3.007%
Hyundai Motor Co 99,794 12,652,000 2.767%
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd 12,022 11,968,000 2.618%
Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC 1,005,011 11,259,000 2.463%

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil