Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

  • Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Blend Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Indonesia

Bahana TCW Dana Prima

+ Add to Watchlist

BCTWPRI:IJ

15,293.76 IDR 85.41 0.56%

As of 08:58:31 ET on 03/27/2015.

Snapshot for Bahana TCW Dana Prima (BCTWPRI)

Year To Date: +0.46% 3-Month: +1.30% 3-Year: +6.98% 52-Week Range: 13,449.05 - 15,736.32
1-Month: -2.47% 1-Year: +14.04% 5-Year: +9.30% Beta vs JCI: 1.09

Mutual Fund Chart for BCTWPRI

No chart data available.
  • BCTWPRI:IJ 15,293.76
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive BCTWPRI Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for BCTWPRI

Bahana TCW Dana Prima Fund is an open-end fund registered in Indonesia. The Fund seeks to achieve an optimal rate of return in the long run through investments in equities and fixed income instruments. This Fund has 80% of its assets in equities and the remaining 20% in debt and money market instruments.

Inception Date: 08-08-1996 Telephone: 62-21-250-5277/5585
Managers: -
Web Site: www.bahana.co.id

Fundamentals for BCTWPRI

NAV (on 2015-03-27) 15,293.76
Assets (M) (on 2014-12-30) 215,671.11
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for BCTWPRI

Dividend Type Omitted
Dividend Frequency Irreg
Last Dividend Net -
Dividend Yield (ttm) -

Fees & Expenses for BCTWPRI

Front Load 1.50
Back Load 1.50
Current Mgmt Fee 3.00
Redemption Fee 1.50
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 2.42

Top Fund Holdings for BCTWPRI

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil