• Fund Type: Open-End Pension
  • Objective: Foreign Corporate Bond
  • Asset Class: Fixed Income
  • Geographic Focus: Global

AEGON Emeklilik ve Hayat International Debt Instruments Pension Fund

+ Add to Watchlist

ANEGAUB:TI

0.01 TRY 0.000.26%

As of 00:59:30 ET on 11/20/2014.

Snapshot for AEGON Emeklilik ve Hayat International Debt Instruments Pension Fund (ANEGAUB)

Year To Date: +3.62% 3-Month: +2.36% 3-Year: +4.50% 52-Week Range: 0.01 - 0.01
1-Month: -1.02% 1-Year: +8.72% 5-Year: +5.09% Beta vs XU100: 0.21

Mutual Fund Chart for ANEGAUB

No chart data available.
  • ANEGAUB:TI 0.01
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive ANEGAUB Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Close:
Open:
High:
Low:
Volume:
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for ANEGAUB

AEGON Emeklilik ve Hayat International Debt Instruments Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation and it aims to achieve income through interest. The Fund invests at least 80% in foreign public and private sector debt securities, the remaining 20% in reverse repo agreements.

Inception Date: 11-03-2003 Telephone: Tel: +90 (212) 343 19 99
Managers: SERKAN ANIL
Web Site: www.aegon.com.tr

Fundamentals for ANEGAUB

NAV (on 2014-11-20) 0.01
Assets (M) (on 2014-11-20) 4.12
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment -
Minimum Subsequent Investment -

Dividends for ANEGAUB

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for ANEGAUB

Front Load -
Back Load -
Current Mgmt Fee 1.75
Redemption Fee -
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 1.91

Top Fund Holdings for ANEGAUB

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Advertisements
sec ||= nil