Bloomberg for Education brings the pace and excitement of real business and macroeconometrics into the classroom. Students gain hands-on experience using the same information and technology relied on by financial professionals all over the world, to help gain an edge in a competitive job market.
THE CLASSROOM TRANSFORMED
Classrooms around the world have been transformed into Bloomberg Financial Markets Labs.
Over 700 universities around the world offer Bloomberg for Education and more are partnering with us all the time. If you’d like to see it for yourself and arrange a free demo, get in touch and our team will be happy to help.
Transform your classroom into a Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, equipped with the Bloomberg Professional service, and connect your students to a network of 2.5 million financial professional users and an unmatched breadth and depth of information.
Below are just some of the features a Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab offers:
- Cross-asset, real-time data
- Historical time series analysis in all markets including Equity, Fixed Income and FX
- Powerful API integration with Excel®
- Public and private company accounting data and corporate finance dataset
- Portfolio and risk analytics and historical back-testing
- Peer-ranked, customizable investment simulations
- Global economic data for macroeconomic analysis
- Global M&A and IPO database
Our experienced team aids syllabus-integration of our technology with free consultations for academics. And teaching and testing using Bloomberg for Education is supported by BESS, the complimentary Bloomberg Essentials training program.
At Duke, we try to give our students the best educational and career tools available and Bloomberg is one of them.
- John Caccavale, Executive Director, Financial Economics Center, Duke University
WHO IS IT FOR?
Bloomberg for Education helps enhance research practices and improve analysis of data and market-moving events, and is suitable for students from a wide range of disciplines.
|Finance & Economics|
|Supporting Research & Applied Studies|
Get in touch to arrange a free demo and discover Bloomberg for Education’s potential for a wide range of courses.
Key Student Benefits
Students benefit from integrating theory with real-world practice. Using Bloomberg for Education, students can:
- Deepen research and enrich classwork
- Develop analytical skills
- Make decisions based on real events and real data
- Better interrogate their own methods
- Prepare for a challenging employment marketplace
- Test their skills with Bloomberg Essentials tests
- Gain valuable experience using Bloomberg technology
Students who graduate with Bloomberg experience gain a huge advantage in the early stages of their career.
- Brooke Coby, Head of Campus Recruitment, RBS Global Banking
Contact us to arrange a free demo and see the benefits Bloomberg for Education can offer your students.
Bloomberg has been working with universities around the world for over 20 years, and has the experience and know-how to understand the specific needs and requirements of the educational arena.
- 24/7 customer service
- Support for every step, from installation to curriculum integration
- One-on-one training in using Bloomberg technology
- Ready-made on-terminal tests, to aid certification and course completion
- 24/7 online support
- Available in 15 languages
- In-class seminars with Bloomberg specialists
- BESS videos and tests help students develop in their own time
- Our team works closely with you to ensure hassle-free installation
- Seamless integration with the university’s I.T. networks and teaching environment
- Total support for the single terminal or a whole Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab
Learn more about how our team of dedicated specialists can help you integrate Bloomberg for Education into your curriculum.