"We’re not going to get into that," Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta says on CNN when asked if WikiLeaks released accurate transcripts of Clinton’s private remarks to Goldman Sachs.
- "She’s been tough on Wall Street, she’ll continue to be tough on Wall Street," Podesta says over onlookers’ loud jeers ahead of final presidential debate in Las Vegas
- Asked about e-mail released by WikiLeaks in which he apparently called Sen. Bernie Sanders a "doofus," says that without verifying authenticity of e-mail, he was "frustrated" when Sanders criticized Paris climate deal but has "great respect" for him
- Says Donald Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway threw Trump "under the bus" by saying she didn’t believe there would be widespread voter fraud in Nov. 8 election
- On Trump bringing mom of Benghazi victim to debate, says Clinton honors those victims and nine investigations cleared her of wrongdoing as secretary of state
- Dodges on NYT report Clinton campaign asked for change of debate protocol so there’d be no spouse handshakes
- Says Clinton campaign wants debate conducted with decorum and normal courtesies that Trump campaign doesn’t recognize
- "We’ll see what we get tonight"