Former N.Y. Mayor Michael Bloomberg chagrined by how both the Democratic and Republican races for president are playing out, the New York Times reported.
- Bloomberg willing to spend $1b of his own money, paper said, citing unidentified people briefed on the deliberations
- Early March deadline set for making decision to run as an independent candidate, paper said
- Consultant hired to advise him on getting his name on ballots, NYT said
- Bloomberg is owner and majority stakeholder of Bloomberg LP, a New York-based financial information co.
- Link to story: http://nyti.ms/1PLdExA