Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says Forbes is “wrong” to estimate he has around $327 million in cash.
- “But I have a lot of cash,” Trump says in interview published by CNBC Wednesday. “If I had, I think -- I’m not going to tell you how much cash I have, but I have hundreds of millions of dollars of cash.”
- Trump also takes issue with Forbes estimate of his net worth, $4.5 billion, saying, “They don’t really know my assets very well”
- “I’m doing deals right now -- in fact, when I leave you, I’m signing a branding deal that’s a phenomenally tremendous, hundreds of millions of dollars in value, all because of my brand,” Trump says
- NOTE: Trump has said he could spend $100 million on his campaign, according to New York Times
- NOTE: Bloomberg Billionaires Index estimates Trump’s net worth is $2.9 billion; he has said he’s worth more than $10 billion
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE