- “I never heard faith was a big thing until just recently,” Trump says on CNN’s “New Day.” “I don’t think he’s a great religious figure.”
- “I’m a big believer, big league, in God, the Bible,” Trump says.
- Describes Carson, retired neurosurgeon, as “perhaps an OK doctor.”
- “He was heavy into the world of abortion” and is suddenly “totally anti-abortion,” Trump says.
- “Ben Carson is not going to be your next president, I can tell you,” “makes Bush look like the Energizer Bunny,” Trump says.
- NOTE: Carson yesterday said “big difference” between him and Trump is “I don’t any way deny my faith in God,” according to Washington Post.
- RELATED: CNN, Aug. 14: Carson defends his research on aborted fetuses
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE