Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump leads GOP contenders in New Hampshire with 18% support, followed by Jeb Bush with 13%, John Kasich with 12%, Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll finds.
- Kasich up 11ppts since similar survey conducted in March; Bush down 2ppts
- NOTE: Poll taken in aftermath of Aug. 6 Fox News debates among GOP White House aspirants
- Carly Fiorina in 5th place with 9%; up 8ppts since March
- Scott Walker fell to 4% from 15% in March, Chris Christie slipped from 10% to 3%
- Poll surveyed 414 likely Republican primary voters by telephone from Aug. 7-10 with margin of error of +/- 4.8ppts
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE