“This is the most dangerous, irresponsible step I’ve ever seen,” GOP presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says of Iran nuclear accord in MSNBC interview.
- “You’ve created a possible death sentence for Israel”
- Says President Obama, Sec. of State John Kerry are “dangerously naive”
- Says former Sec. of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton “could negotiate a better deal than this”
- Says deal will lead to new funding for Hezbollah and Hamas
- “The Arabs are gong to get their own bomb”
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE