GE CEO Jeff Immelt and MacAndrews & Forbes CEO Ron Perelman are among the national co-chairs of Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham's finance committee, Graham's campaign said Thursday.
The national finance chairman is David H. Wilkins, partner at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough. Other national co-chairs include:
- Safra A. Catz, CEO, Oracle
- Scott Ford, CEO, Westbrook Group
- Barry Mannis, Managing Member, Samuel Capital Management
- Bobby Rechnitz, Chairman, Iron Dome Tribute
- Michael Steinhardt, Steinhardt Management
- Anita Zucker, CEO, The Inter Tech Group
Perelman in the past has donated to both Republicans and Democrats. In 2007, he held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
“Only Lindsey Graham has shown he has the ability and commitment to provide the kind of leadership that will allow us to overcome our nation’s challenges. He understands that America has an indispensable role to play in creating the stability and building the institutional capacity that are essential for growing markets and abiding security,” Immelt said in a statement released by the South Carolina senator's campaign.
—Laura Curtis contributed to this report.