- Hillary Clinton Used Personal E-mail for State Department Work Benghazi panel strikes
- Bush Team Calls on Clinton To Release All Her E-mails Jeb jab
- Netanyahu Risks Diplomatic, Political Pain If Speech Falls Flat Congress-bound
- Six Years of Obama-Netanyahu Shade in Less Than 30 Seconds Joint session
- Walker Targets South Carolina Southern swing
- Cruz Plays to Adelson on Israel, Iran No time for subtlety
- Who's in the GOP Top Tier After CPAC? Cream of the crop
Get Caught Up
Read Full Story >
Department of David Weigel
During a strategic planning session, a small group of strangers debated strategies for building bridges between the GOP and people of color.
CPAC is happening just as Netflix has released season three of “House of Cards.” Luckily, Matt Negrin can do both things at the same time—and make new friends in the process.
After focusing on wealthy Wall Street donors, foreign-policy experts, and corporate executives, the former Florida governor is trying to win the hearts and minds of the party faithful.