The deputy campaign manager said she feels "confident" they'll try to keep the former Hewlett-Packard CEO from debating.
- Trump’s Campaign Donations Expose a Tightfisted Side 'Small potatoes'
- Columba Bush: The Political Asset Who'd Rather Not Be Reluctant role
- Iowa Polls Reveal Hunger for Political Outsiders Trump, Carson, Sanders capitalize
- Walker Says Border Wall With Canada a 'Legitimate Issue' Fortress America
- Sanders Reflects on Iowa Poll Momentum Wind at his back
- Presidential Candidates on Both Sides Confronting Angry Iowans Rage against the machine
- Christie Deflects Criticism of FedEx Immigration Proposal People tracker
LLCs that contribute to campaigns aren’t required to disclose backers.
The billionaire has argued that hedge fund managers are "getting away with murder."