Less than two weeks before Election Day, Democrats are bracing for losses — and are already quietly trying to shift the blame.
John Barrow, among the most endangered House Democrats, goes for broke with a pro-NRA ad.
The Obama administration wants to raise the minimum wage, but Republicans aren't convinced.
The measure now heads to the officials in the counties that would comprise the new state.
New polls show competitive races in Illinois, New Hampshire, and Colorado but, to no one's surprise, not in Texas.
One of the most powerful men in Republican politics that nobody is talking about.
- The Man Who Invented the Republican Internet Can he make McConnell cool?
- The Fight for Texas Cities 'Will the sleeping giant wake?'
- The $4 Billion Midterms Yes, that's a record
- Canada Reeling After Day of Violence Moments of mayhem
- Thanks, Dick Cheney? Ebola and a post-9/11 research push
- Cruz: Democrats May Hold Senate But don't count on it
- How to Play Obama Defense Note to Democrats
Read Full Story >
Department of David Weigel
Boosted by a scandal, a new prairie populist is trying to sing his way to an upset.
In Hot Springs and Little Rock, they believe that Bill Clinton is capable of miracles. Could saving Senator Mark Pryor be one of them?
At a time when the NYPD is beset with scandal, its TV doppelgangers can't stop laughing.