Presidential elections cost a lot of money, and recent changes in the law have made it hard to keep track of all the various ways campaigns are funded. Here's how money is raised by candidates, parties and groups that want to influence the election.
- Trump Dominates GOP Competition in Pre-Debate Bloomberg Poll Lapping the field
- RNC Hopes This App Will Keep Campaigns from Going All In With Kochs Data wars
- The Trump-Less Extravaganza the Other GOP Contenders Had Been Hoping For Pre-game
- With No Actual Debate, Candidates Vent in the Spin Room Speed-dating
- Fired Trump Aide Apologizes to Sharpton With regrets
- Obama's Climate Plan: Common Sense or Controversial? Getting hot in here
- Halperin: It's Good For Clinton If Biden Gets In Political cover
Super PACs report their hauls
More than a year before the election, super-PACs are quickly approaching the fundraising levels of the entire 2012 presidential race.
Get Caught Up
Read Full Story >