Hillary Clinton appears with the governor as she tours the country touting Democratic candidates — and dropping hints.
<p>Bristol Palin's tearful description of what happened changed the equation.</p>
Less than two weeks before Election Day, Democrats are bracing for losses — and are already quietly trying to shift the blame.
Democrats hope the big checks from their own senators can fend off majority-minded Republicans.
More than dozen organizations have hired lobbyists on Ebola, some seeking cash while others just want to help.
One of the most powerful men in Republican politics that nobody is talking about.
- The Man Who Invented the Republican Internet Can he make McConnell cool?
- Scott Brown, Like Mitt Romney, Has Trouble with Forms Clerical error
- Conservative Group Running Pro-Marjuana Ads on Hulu In the air
- The Fight for Texas Cities 'Will the sleeping giant wake?'
- The $4 Billion Midterms Yes, that's a record
- Thanks, Dick Cheney? Ebola and a post-9/11 research push
- How to Play Obama Defense Note to Democrats
Read Full Story >
Department of David Weigel
Boosted by a scandal, a new prairie populist is trying to sing his way to an upset.
In Hot Springs and Little Rock, they believe that Bill Clinton is capable of miracles. Could saving Senator Mark Pryor be one of them?
At a time when the NYPD is beset with scandal, its TV doppelgangers can't stop laughing.