InfoCision script on behalf of the ADA

InfoCision script on behalf of the ADA

InfoCision’s script (page 29 of 38) on behalf of the American Diabetes Association

This 2010 script used by InfoCision to recruit volunteers to raise money for the American Diabetes Association instructs solicitors to tell the people they call that “overall, about 75% of every dollar received goes directly to serving people with diabetes and their families, through programs and research. The other 25% goes to program management.” Actually, in 2010, most of the money that InfoCision raised for the association went to the telemarketing company.