First Berlin Jewish Museum

First Berlin Jewish Museum

Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin - Centrum Judaicum via Bloomberg

The entrance to the first Berlin Jewish Museum, which opened in 1933. The works featured include "The Prophet'' by Jacob Steinhardt from 1913, a 1932 statue of David by Arnold Zadikow and an 1897 painting by Lesser Ury, whose location is still not known.